Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Limited Edition AGT Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Are the Limited Edition AGTs going to come out every year now? I wish they would come out every two years, that was the original time between the LE dolls. Having a new "Girl of the Year" come out every year is so hard to keep up with! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the only reason Jess came out this year is because of the 20th Anniversary, hopefully after her they will switch back to every other year, I am not positive though

  3. #3
    Sanguinarius
    Guest Sanguinarius's Avatar

    Post

    With the popularity of the product I wouldn't be surprised if they keep them each year. I am rather enjoying a new historical and AGT LE every year though. It makes it all interesting!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And you must remember that they are not aiming at people collecting, they are trying to keep things fresh in hopes of getting more and more girls interested year after year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •